Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Equestrian Outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorknMindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a big fan of the modern day outfits, but I really like the Equestrian Outfit. The little red, wool jacket with the shiny buttons is so grown-up looking. I can't help but think how nice it would look on Felicity, even if it's from the wrong time period. After all, she does love to ride horses.

    Does anyone have this outfit and which of your dolls dresses in it?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this outfit, and its very good quality. They could have spent some more time on the hat, though. It seems like a peice of cardboard wrapped in cheap velvet. :-P But otherwise, I love this outfit! My AGOT usually wears this outfit, AGT 22. I did put it on Feliicity, but it looks a little weird because its not from her time era.but i still love it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have this outfit too. I got it for my dd for Christmas with the Girls and their horses book and we got Felicity (because she loves horses and so does my dd) Okay, the outfit. I love it and I think that hat fits great...it is a little "bendy" but I kept the piece of plastic that the hat came on to help keep the form. So when not in use, I put it back on that. The only thing that I find frustrating about this outfit are the boots...while really cool looking and totaly a must for the outfit...they zip in the back and ARE A ROYAL PAIN!!!!!! I dont' particularly like Felicity in the outfit, not because of the time period, but I don't like her red hair up against the bright red jacket...just my opinion though! It doesn't keep my daughter from dressing Felicity in the outfit more times than I care to help her zip up those boots! loL!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this outfit, because let's face it, you just can't have a house with Jack Russell Terriers and no red hunt master riding jacket for your dolls! I preordered it from AGPC when Ria posted those first pictures (along with Coconut's Agility set because my dogs are agility dogs as well as hunters!).
    I love the outfit, and agree with the sentiments of the gals here. The hat could be heavier, but I kept the plastic thing it goes in too. I think that helps. The boots are a royal pain, but then again, so are real riding boots. Maybe they were going for authenticity!
    The detail on the outfit is outstanding! The jacket is LINED. That totally impresssed me.
    I say go for it. Code It Baby!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    The detail on the outfit is outstanding! The jacket is LINED. That totally impresssed me.
    I say go for it. Code It Baby!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">jrt, when you say, "Code it, Baby!" I have this mental image of Kit playing dice for some reason..."baby needs new shoes" or something like that - very gangster of you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got it and LOVE it! really highly suggest it!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mollymom:
    jrt, when you say, "Code it, Baby!" I have this mental image of Kit playing dice for some reason..."baby needs new shoes" or something like that - very gangster of you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kit doesn't gamble much, but that Lindsey... she's wild!!! ha!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •